Feudalism And Semi-Slavery Ended
Feudalism and semi-slavery ended
Feudalism and semi-slavery were abolished in states under Napoleon, Central and Southern Germany, Naples, Spain, people received religious tolerance and the principles of democratic rule were established. Napoleon’s hegemony enabled his enemies to live without being affected. Social and political corrections were made in Austria and to some extent in Austria. Those were the reforms which were revived by the French revolutionaries and which were organized and spread by Napoleon. It was a gift of Napoleon that in European countries, there was a feeling that one can progress on the basis of individual merit and statue rather than birth. Therefore, in many countries of Europe, all the doors of advancement of talented people were opened.
Social and political infrastructure
The greatest thing that Europe got from Napoleon was the sense of nationalism. He was the first to give the states of Italy and Germany the actual framework in place of geographical name, which paved the way for the unification of Italy and Germany. In relation to these countries, it can be said that Napoleon acted like a prince who woke the sleeping princess in the forest by twisting magic wood. The citizens of these countries were sleeping in a sweet sleep with a feeling of nationality. Napoleon’s actions inadvertently aroused a sense of nationality in these countries. The forces gathered from various parts of Italy fought wars under the leadership of Napoleon and in this way a feeling of mutual love and sympathy flourished. There was a feeling in them that Italy is a nation even though it is divided among different states.
Italy and Germany pave the way for integration
With Napoleon’s dominance over Italy, an organized and uniform rule was established there. Italy made tremendous progress under French rule. All of this resulted in the opening of Italy’s unification. Napoleon anointed the German people with a sense of nationality by establishing a loose union of 39 states in place of Germany’s more than 200 independent states and ending the Holy Roman Empire. It was due to Napoleon that the states of Germany, inspired by the spirit of nationalism, tried relentlessly to free themselves from the influence of Austria. Poland’s condition was more lamentable than other countries. That russia, There was a divide between Austria and Prasha. But Napoleon set up a map of the united Poland in front of the people by establishing the ‘Duchy of Warsaw’ in the occupied territory of Poland. In this way, the feeling of nationalism was also instilled in his heart. But the dream of united Poland came true only after the First World War. His imperialist spirit gave rise to national sentiment in Spain. If Napoleon did not invade Spain, the national sentiment would not have prevailed in the childish children. In short, it can be said that the process of building modern Europe began rapidly in the Napoleonic era.
Integration of Italy
REFERENCES 1. David Thomson : Europe Since Napoleon 2Ancien Regime (आंसियों रेजीम) 3. Letters de Catchet 4. Estates General 5. Parlement 6. Generality 7. Intendent 8. The Clergy, The Nobility, The Commoners 9. First Estate 10. Ketelbey, C. D. M.; A History of Modern Times 11. Tithe
12. The historian Heijn states that “The Archbishop of Strasbourg had an annual income of three million dollars. Her palace used to have a magnificent court and two or two hundred guests were welcomed at one time. Her kitchen panes were silver. He had 180 horses in his stables which were always kept ready to serve the guests. “
13. Historian Leo Garashoy holds that “there was a connection of pride and enmity between high and low priests.” The lower clergy opposed the dishonest behavior of the high priests towards them. The higher clergy considered him to belong to a different caste, a vulgar, dirty and ignorant. That is why the lower clergy abandoned their clergy, joined the Third Estate in 1789. ”(Leo Gershoy: The French Revolution and Nepoleon).
4. (a) Once a feudal is said to have invited the middle class gentle lady Madam Rala for food but made her eat at the residence of her servants. (4) Due to social inequality, his pride and self-respect were shocked… ..their voice was heard for governance reform… ..the important role in weakening the ancient system of governance in 1788-89
First world war
286 15. What must be stressed about the French rural classes is the burden taxation and services, at times almost intolerable, they were forced carry. 16. विस्तार के लिए अध्याय आठ देखिए । 17. Ketelbey,C.D. M. : A History of Moderm Times. 18, David Thomson : Europe Since Napoleon 19. Turgot 20. Necker 21. Calonne 22. Brienne 23. Chaiers 24. Hayes : Moderm Europe to 1870, New York, 1959.
25. At the time of Rishlu (1624-42 AD) Bastil was given the form of a prison house but whether or not there was any detention in it on 14 July is a controversial subject.
26. Bastille was the hateful symbol of despotism and oppression. (Leo Gershoy: The French Revolution and Napoleon) 27. Goodwin : The French Revolution. 28. Rose, J. Holland : The Revolutionary and Napoleonic Era
29. At that time a cartoon was published in France in which in the first picture an old farmer was carrying a burden on his back. It was written on burden – ‘Samanti and religious tax’. In the second picture, the same farmer was pictured riding on the feudal and clergy saying, “I knew that my days would also come.”
German states sense of nationality
30. “Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen.”
31. The Assignats were, in effect, bonds bearing interest at five percent which could be used only for certain purposes. It was a new kind of financial device.
32. Civil Constitution of the Clergy (August 24, 1790)
33. CDM Kettleby: History of the Modern Period
34. “A Documentary Survey of the French Revolution.”
35. “When France catches cold all Europe sneezes.”
287 36. Kropotkin: The Great French Revolution
37. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity.
Residents living in the western part of Jansa. The people of Rope call the country the fatherland instead of the motherland.